I am going to set up a website providing the service for female college student, especially for syracuse university student, and offer them online order for small accessories such as earrings, bracelet, necklace and such.
I got this idea when I saw there are a lot of need for a college girl to buy the small accessories, and there are limited resources for them to access more chic design, and I am from a country where there are a lot of special and affordable design for a college girl, so I try to set up the store and website to bring the design from my country to syracuse area.
This website should be an interactive business website, somewhat like the social network website, where the customers are able to show and recommend the recent buy.
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteI am actually really excited about your business idea. I absolutely love accessories and would definitely shop at your store. Where would you get your stock from? Would you be hand-crafting the pieces or buying from designers? I like the idea that it will be affordable. After all, we are in college and I think every girl is looking for a bargain!
It is always good when ideas come from your own personal experiences. I would see if there are any specialty stores online that allow you to purchase such items. If not, you would definitely have a captive market.
ReplyDelete